The Pavilion Pre-School
Willett Recreation Ground, Crossway, Petts Wood Kent BR5 1PE
Term Dates for 2017/2018
Autumn Term 2017:
Tues 5th Sept – Fri 15th Dec
Mon 23rd Oct – Fri 27th Oct
Spring Term 2018:
Thu 4th Jan – Wed 28th Mar
Mon 12th Feb – Fri 16th Feb
Summer Term 2018:
Mon 16th Apr – Fri 20th Jul
Mon 28th May – Fri 1st Jun
The sessions are run Mon-Fri in term time:
9.00am – 12.15pm
1.00pm – 4.15pm
12.15pm – 1.00pm
All-day sessions are also available each day.
The Pavilion Pre-School is an established and successful group which focuses on giving the children a happy and fruitful experience to prepare them for their future life. We work hard at making their time with us as enjoyable, memorable and rewarding as possible. We have been awarded the Pre-School Learning Alliance’s Reflecting on Quality Accreditation.
Our Aims are:
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group during the very important early years, for their future in schools and in their lives ahead.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work towards an educational balance at The Pavilion Pre-School, by allowing children to learn through play and work, as these functions compliment each other and are of equal importance for children to develop and gain confidence.
We offer your child:
- A broad and balanced curriculum, which works towards the guidelines set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage (summary attached).
- Trained and experienced adults to guide children’s learning on an individual basis.
- Support for the important role of parents in their children’s education.
- A secure and welcoming place where children can learn as they play.
- Opportunities for fun and friendship in a caring environment.
- A high ratio of staff to children.
The Pavilion Pre-School is a limited company, sessional group located in Petts Wood, in the London borough of Bromley. It opened in 1996 and operates from two rooms in a Pavilion. A maximum of 39 children may attend the pre-school at any one time. All children share access to a secure enclosed outdoor play areas.
We are fortunate to have the use of the facilities at the Pavilion Pre-School and the Willett Recreation Ground together with its adjacent car park and secure outdoor play area. We have two rooms – one accomodates our younger children (Caterpillar Room) and one our older children (Butterfly Room). These rooms work closely together with opportunities for children to move freely between the two rooms during sessions. Both rooms are age and stage appropriate.
Please print, fill in, and mail to the address on the form.